Looking for extra credit in Ms Hanser’s class?
Choose one of these five topics and write around 150 words about it.
You can either hand it on paper or post it on the students’ corner!
1. Create a brand new holiday with its own traditions, rituals, foods, and activities.
2. Tell this story: “Well, I thought it was going to be a regular summer doing all our regular things…”
3. What animal would judge us the most? Write a scene (based on truth or fiction) where two or more people are doing something silly, and they’re being observed and criticized by animals.
4. Write about someone who has no enemies. Is it even possible?
5. Write about the best piece of advice you ever received.